quote Ghandi

quote Ghandi

woensdag 8 maart 2017

'real love is the strongest stuff in the Universe'

I remembered a speech of Anthony ("Van") Jones at the Woman's March on the 21st of January this year that really touched me then and would like to share with you here.


what I think makes his speech very powerful is him being critical about everyone regarding love, so not just opposers of his/their ideas. He recognizes the necessity for us to look at ourselves and to practice what we preach. So not to express hate or intolerance towards anyone who doesn't share our views while proclaiming love. As happens too often in my opinion too, and of which I've been guilty in the past also.

only love can unite both or any sides and I think it's also always good to remember that from anyones perspective his/her truth is 'the' truth. Meaning 'the' truth doesn't exist. The beauty of love is that it doesn't care about truth or being right, it only cares about spreading itself.

from his speech:

"with every breakdown, a breakthrough is possible"

"when you have a movement of that kind of love [mama bear love], you can talk to both sides of the isle"


he, the Dream Corps and thousands of others are building a LoveArmy for America. Which I think is a beautiful thing and will benefit and inspire the rest of the world.

much love, Monique

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten